sql - FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "fe80::1%lo0" -


Can someone help me when I'm trying to connect to the database or / Code>?

I have this in the pg_hba.conf file:

  # Type database user address method # "Local" is the only UNIX domain socket connection for all trusts # IPv4 Local Connection: All 127.0.0.1/32 Trust # IPv6 Hosts Local Connections: Host Host: 1/128 Trust # Allow Replication Connection from Local Replication; # Replication by User With Privilege #local Replica Andrew Trust # Host Replica Andrew 127.0.0.1/32 Faith #host Replica Andrew :: 1/128 Local All MD5 Belief  

Maybe I'm doing this wrong?

Thanks

I had the same problem anyway, this line was my / Etc / hosts was added to the file:

  fe80 :: 1% lo0 localhost  

that line / etc / host should fix it < / P>

  sudo vi / etc / host # fe80 :: 1% low localhost  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -