security - file html link to a shared folder doesnt work -


Hello I have an HTML link that contains a link to a shared folder, this link will be fully linked to my local host Works from, but when I switch goes down to a production server, my code is:

  & lt; A href = 'file: // somesharedfolder / anotherfolder' & gt; Link to folder & lt; / A & gt;  

I think it may be a browser security issue, but I'm not sure, any thoughts?

Thank you very much.

Your base url on the production side is your hostname

Try it

  & lt; A href = 'http: //www.yourwebsiteurl.com/somesharedfolder/anotherfolder> Links to the folder & lt; / A & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -