ios - Apple Mach-O Linker Error during profile -


So I went to this strange issue where I am able to compile and run my iOS project in simulator with any issue , But when I ran it for profile with device (CMD + I), I am getting an Apple Mch O linker error for one of the libraries. I tried to read it for the project, but he did not help. I also checked my search path which resembles the following:

  Other linker flag: -Abject -all_load always find user path: no framework search path: $ (SRCROOT) recursive library search path : $ (SRCROOT)) Recurring  

I get the following error message:

  Undefined symbols for architecture i386: "_OBJC_CLASS _ $ _ TestFlight" Referenced from: objc-class-ref AppDelegate.o ld: Symbol (s) not found for architecture i386: Error: Linker Brand failure code to see -V orientation failed with 1 (use)  

What I am missing whatever my linking stage is going to be this thing?

The easiest way to determine whether this testflight library is not searching is that the libcodefile in the Xcode project browser Find an .a and make sure your app is checked under the "Target Membership" on the "Right Pane".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -