c++ - Update a program directX -


I'm new to stackoverflow, even though I've been here for a while (not registered) reading very important And useful things, and I'm grateful for such a community!

I have a program that uses DirectX 7.0 C. The thing is, and all of you know, directx7.0c is quite old and there are issues of dissonance with win8. I have a program full screen, then when I minimize it and then maximize it, still Sprites look quite bad. To be more specific, the program is a client for 2D games that loads sprites, so when the least sprites / go crazy look / look bad.

I was just thinking that someone who has done this before, can direct me (Can I give possible links? Can not find anything good on the Internet, or maybe I Just a bad searcher) How to update the DirectX version of the program (DirectX 9 should be more than right)

Thanks in advance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -