sql - Getting the latest record by DATETIME or NULL -


"itemprop =" text ">

I have the following questions:

  DISTINCT c.id, select creator, ls . Name, ld.timestampOut countermeasures c Left Join external ld.documentId = c.id Left external lifecycleDetails ls.id = ld.lifecycleStatus where ld.timestampOut = on ld (Select Max (lifecycleDetails from timestampOut)) or ld lifecycleState ls Join .timestampOut is NULL  

If I am getting the following results:

I know I am doing this wrong, but what I want is the record with the latest date. If the timestamp is empty then I want that record instead. In the end I do not want to record only 1.

Thank you!

If you are using SQL Server, you can use ROW_NUMBER () for this purpose:

  select ID, manufacturer name, select timestampOut (c.id, manufacturer, ls.name, ld.timestampOut, ROW_NUMBER ( ) over the counter c combination based on ld as the Left external SEQNUM lifecycleDetails ld (ID then split (the case when ld.timestampOut null command 1 and 2 at the end), timestampOut desc) .documentId = c.id, Add life cycle to the left OUTER ls.id = ld at ls. LifecycleStatus) T WHERE seqnum = 1;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -