sapui5 - OpenUI5 - partially rerender control -


I am using sap.ui.ux3.DataSet to present hundreds of simple custom controls.

At startup time, I would like to render only some items, and then would like to present additional items as user scrolls.

I can add items to the underlying model of the dataset after basically rendering, but because it has to be completely re-submitted, there is no bad user experience.

Is there a normal pattern for re-rendering of any control? I have a hard time because the item render manager is no longer available.


Edit: I think I can generalize my question after some more reflection:

When a model of control is updated Is there ways to reproduce partial control to reflect the change?

The above-used-case datasets have to provide additional items to control after initial rendering.

I have not yet used UI in 5 tables, customize according to your needs, but " The plain "HTML" load-plus-like-scroll-down pattern will be

  $ (window) .scroll (function () {if ($ (window) .scrollTop () & ($ (Document). Heights () - $ (window). Heights ()) * 0.8) {// at 80% scroll-down // Call your AJAX for more data // Also get multiple simultaneous requests Implementing the check for}}  

Not sure if How to implement a partial rendering of control ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -