node.js - Yeoman and Ubuntu 12.04 -


I am trying to install Yemen and I am configuring it on Ubuntu 12.04. (It is running in VMware)

If it was working on one stage then I came back from lunch and was trying and was not reading where my generators are.

What I have done:

  sudo add-apt-repository ppa: chris-lea / node.js sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install nodejs npm Config set prefix ~ / npm #added to ~ / .bashrc Export Pat = $ HOME / npm / bin: $ PATH was not being read on one step so I got this $ sudo npm rm -g yo npm cache net $ sudo Npm installed - G yo  

I also had access error, so I did this

  chmod 775 Npm chmod 775 .npm / touch  

Everything is in it ~ / npm / lib / node_modules but it just does not seem to find them.

This is ruining my head at this level.

When I tried to download a new generator, I went to an issue related to my NODE_PATH:
- NODE_PATH = / usr /

- NPM root = / home / carlos / npm / lib / node_modules / lib / node_modules
- [fix] NPM Attach the root values ​​to your NODE_PATH variable - Add / B> Export NODE_PATH = $ NODE_PATH: / home / carlos / npm / lib / node_modules / lib / node_modules < / Code>

or command to run it

echo "export NODE_PATH = $ NODE_PATH: / home / carlos / npm / lib / node_modules / lib / node_modules "& gt; & Gt; ~ / .bashrc & amp; Amp; Source ~ / .bashr

I have added a line to my / / .bashrc and it seems that the problem has been solved, my generators are now showing

< P> I ended up a problem
The problems I faced were the problems of those problems which were related to nodes, NPM, and where things were being established.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -