javascript - .load performance issue when using in interval -


I have a php application, where I have Browser (I would have to make it for IE 8) generally starts slow after a few minutes of reloading the data. I already know - the memory does not get rid of the already loaded data, as long as the page itself loads.

Is there any way to do this, after flooding some / several reloaded?

I found it:

And here's a good answer (see full thread):

This is not a complete answer, but I quickly realized how to fix all the code with the minimum change. In my "base" JS class (it is an object that is used on each page for the standard button Hukups class name, etc.), I added the following method, which checks the quality fraud:

{Function HandlerExists (Trigurname, The Handler) {function getFunctionName (fn) {var rgx = / ^ function \ s + ([^ \ (\ S) +) / var matches = rgx .exec (fn.toString ()); Matches [1]: "(anonymous)"} exists = false; Var handlername = matching function (handler); If ($ (document) .data ('event')! == undefined) {var event = $ (document) .data ('event') [trigeminalname]; If (event! Undefined ==) {$ Keach (event, function (i, handler) {if (getFunctionName (handler)) == Handlrnam) {present = true;}});}} return exists; } If (HandlerExists (trigger, name, FN)) {$ (document) .bind (trigger, name, FN); }}

Then I just invoke it instead of the bind method!

But I can not get it to work (when I Kbind rewriting simple function () fn it stops working) whether it received any other way How to do it?

Can anyone help me with the script? When I specify this button nothing does nothing, I use this kind of function:

  $ ('# myButtonID'). Once ("click", function () {warning ("user clicked" foo ";);});  

which is simple .bind ()

edit

works for the original. Load thats killing me.

  



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -