Getting Http request Body from Chrome -


I know that this question has already been asked but my question is from a common man's perspective. I am trying to bring an HTTP request body for a web page visited by Chrome. When I searched online, I came to know that there is a WebView API for Chrome that can be used. Apart from this, I came to know that in the manifest.json to use the WebExt API, we have to write down the key, value.

  "Permissions": ["webRequest", "*: // * .google.com /"]  

In addition to the link below There is a code that I understand can be used for that.

But I did not understand where to write the code? Apart from this, someone can tell me what I have understood about the manifest. Jason is right or not?

I am a newbie to do all this, because till now I was doing database stuff. Can you please explain in simple terms what to do to remove http request from chrome? Apart from this, if there is a simple plugin that makes it equal, then it will be a life saver. Thank you.

OK so I could not find an extension for Chrome. But instead of gaining intelligence, it is a stand alone app that stops all requests and responses from all browsers. It can also stop HTTT requests from your Java app. Hope this helped anyone get help Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -