erlang - The best way to verify a zip file function in Elixir -


I have a path library in which it has a zip function, and while writing the unit test, I tried to find the best The way to verify that the zip function works correctly

Can someone show me the best way to verify that the zip function works correctly?

In some ways I can think:

  1. Listing the contents of the zip file and ensuring the content is correct
  2. < However, by both ways it seems that comparing the MD5 of the resultant zip file against a sample zip file is a little longer winding and I am not exactly idiomatic Amixir guessing what somebody has me Can a better way show up?

I will create a directory of test files to zip in your unit test, using this reliable utility Zip by and get the resultant MD5. Then for your unit test, perform a zip function, take MD5 and compare your verified MD5.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -