wso2esb - Error in WSO2 ESB when calling service without Header element -


I believe I found a bug in the WSO2 ESB.

I have defined the proxy service for our client, I always get expected results after the security has stopped, but when I enable security (Scenario 1 - UserNotoken), I get an error "SOAP envelope can not have children other than SAP head and body."

I am able to reproduce this bug with 'echo' service.

Here is the request:

  & lt; Soap: Envelope xmlns: Soap = "http: //www.w3 .org / 2003/05 / soap-envelope" xmlns: echo = "http://echo.services.core.carbon.wso2.org"> & Lt; Soaps: Body & gt; & Lt; Echo: echoString & gt; & Lt; In & gt; ABC & lt; / In & gt; & Lt; / Echo: echoString & gt; & Lt; / Soap: body & gt; & Lt; / Soap: Envelope & gt;   

Turning to protection or & lt; Soap: Header /> before element & lt; Soap: body> element again provides the expected response.

I am using WSO2 ESB version 4.8.1, Softi 5.0.0 as the client. The SOAP header contains application specific information related to the SOAP message, usually when it comes to routing information, authentication information,

If you have & lt; Soapenv: header / & gt; , then the SPO will not send the report to your username and password

   

Your error was returned by org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPProcessingException due to the Arizing system error.

When you need to send a request to secure a header.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -