Redis sentinel local cluster setup in windows -


I'm trying to locally install a Redis-Sentinel cluster i Redis-64.2 on windows. 8.4 Running. I would like to set a master with 2 slaves, because he will mirror my living environment.

I am running

  redis-server.exe sentinel.conf - -sentinl  

With this configuration

  ---- Adiktmsep 64MB Sekinl monitor mymaster 127.0.0.1 7000 2 Pretinl under-three-Milisekands mymaster 60000 Pretinl failover - myoutmaster 180000 periodically parallel-sync mymaster 1 ----  

but then I just get a time log is

  wait3 () Pip (-1) we can not get our script execution queue!  

I have read, but I am not much wiser about what I am doing here to be honest. Do I specify all the servers in the configuration?

There is no need to specify all the servers in the configuration file. We only need to specify the master host address and port number. According to the link I have configured Sentinel with version -2.8.12 and it works.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -