c# - ArgumentException when using TeamFoundation Builds -


I'm using Visual Studio Online to manage your sources say that I am using continuous consolidation This means that my source has been compiled in the cloud on TFS (Visual Studio Online). I have also build your own process templates and code activity I because now everything works fine after I activities and edit template, everytime I start building one, I get the following error:

< pre> TF215097: while building a building for the definition of starting an error occurred \ BuildTest \ BuildTasks: exception message: MS.TF.Diagnostics: type 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Workflow.Activities.AgentReservationSpec' expression or C-type 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Workflow.Activities.AgentReservationSpec' (type ArgumentException) can not be used for exception data dictionary .Logged = true

A strange side effect The order of arguments of the construction template in Visual Studio is now mixed and there are also some arguments, which are not defined in the template. This is not only for my custom template, but also for Microsoft's default template

Can anyone help me?

I had the same problem with my local TFS instance. I removed all my DLLs from the custom activations folder in TFS and the error was over. Now the second trick can be the identification of customaction that can cause problems ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -