oauth - How to Authenticate Quickbook REST API using OAuth1.0a.js? -


I am trying to get some information from QuickBook for online information. I'm fully on the basis of client side to get data. I am using the oauth1.0a.js library to create signatures, tokens, etc. I'm confused with the starting point.

As the first step, I will create a new object with the following information

  var oauth = new OAuth ({Consumer: {Public: '****** * * ', Incognito:' ******** '}, signature_acceptance:' HMAC-SHA1 '});  

I now have to get the following information

  var oauthdata = oauth.authorize (request, 'token'); Var sign = oauth.getSignature (Request, "token", oauthdata);  

I am confused with the token aspect I know only a token which is app_token which is generated from when an app is created. But to get the data successfully, I need auth_token How to generate this token?

The OAuth documentation states that the consumer receives an unauthorized request token. The user authorizes the request token. Request token for an access token for the consumer exchange.

Have you read the Intuitive Oouth document?

  • There is a brief description through the Intuit platform with authentication:

    • You receive the request token To make a HTTPS request from Intuit's server
    • To login you will be forwarded to your end-user on the Intuit website
    • Intuit User with an Oath_Verifier Token for you Sends
    • You request another HTTPS request on the Intuit server to exchange the verifier for the token Sector are

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

    Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

    c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -