set value in javascript class -


I have written ia class for practice, can someone tell me why 2 prints instead of 1?

  function hnclass () {var h = 1; Function print () {console.info (h); // Printed 1} return {item: h, printout: print}} HC = new HClclass (); Hc.item = 2; Hc.printout (); Console.log (hc.item); // print 2  

with hc.item = 2; I am changing the value of item , after which, when I am calling a print function, it should print 2 . I was wondering if the setter function in such a class is possible without the set price?

Anyone can tell me why it prints 2 instead of 1

Because setting the value of a variable or property never changes the value of any other variable or property, here is a simple example:

< Pre> var a = 1; Var B = A; A = 42; Assigning a new value to to a does not change the value of b , even if b is basically A .
In your case, simply assigning a value to hc.item just h .

I was wondering if a setter function is possible without such a set value in this class?


However, in this entire setup there really is nothing with OOP or classes. Perhaps you get a better understanding of the problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -