javascript - IE 10 not respecting z-index -


My page has a div with relative size and position. (Unfortunately I do not have permission to share this code, so bear with me if you can) I wanted to be an incompetent input when I was disabled, but as you can see that disabled inputs do not like the events that click on the fire I came up with a solution in which to put a input Which is positioned inside a relatively located container with exactly the same conditions and position, with a perfectly located div , I double-click the div's display none And would like to change. It works well in other browsers but IE 10 does not respect z-indexes that I have placed on the device and input. There is a z-index of 2 in the div and 1 in the input is z-index , but IE ignores this and lets me through "to" and "through "Allows you to click on In the form of input if the div were not there I am not saying to debug your code for any reason because i can not show it, but if i have a common problem / bug, then for any of the known solutions I would appreciate it.

Okay, what's the solution? Hard work. Make sure that elements have a position mostly in some places at status: relative; .

To solve the problem with the Zee-index, you need the highest parent ( & lt; html & gt; ) for all children And set each child a z-index (started with 0 ), increase each z-index, example:

  html {Z-index : 0; } Body {z-index: 1; } Header {z-index: 2; } Header NAV {z-index: 3; }  

Generally, check validity:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -