java - IntelliJ IDEA says that the localhost port is already busy -


I'm new to Intelis consideration

I started debugging an application that was previously eclipsed Was written inside.

I have configured Tomcat to startup and open chrome to contact the run configuration.

However, many runs occur following:

  1. The source file is being updated
  2. Intel claims that The local host port is already busy

How do I stop local hosts running from Intel when the stop option (change + F2) is grayed out? And how can I update sources?

It seems that only one computer reboot resolves this problem, I can not reboot the computer every 10 minutes right now.

itemprop = "text">

Intel claims that the local host port is already busy => This means that this Programs opened for Shravan Monkey are still running. Now, it appears that you are starting a program from Interlude, but after that it is running after IntelliJ disconnected. Find out if this is still the case.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -