average - AVERAGEIF in Excel with irregular range -


I know that this is a very basic question, but surprisingly, I can not find a solution for this. .

I'm looking for the average of every 10th cell that does not have 0 values ​​but for some reason the syntax does not work. I just can not take a border between the first and the last cell because there are other values ​​in it, which I do not want to be part of the average. I have something to expect to work properly, but it returns an error message.

= AVERAGEIF (C4 + C14 + C24 + C34 + C44 + C44, "& lt;> 0")

Any thoughts? Thanks a bunch.

I have solved my question (in case anyone comes to this in the future).

Instead of using AVERAGEIF, you can use a combination of SUM and FREQUENCY functions.

To find the average of these cells, [C4 + C14 + C24 + C34 + C44 + C44] but exclude all 0 values, it looks like:

= SUM (C4 + C14 + C24 + C34 + C44 + 54) / Index (Frequency (C4 + C14 + C24) + C34 + C44 + C54), 0), 2)

Credit the blog:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -