Add using MicrosoftResearch.Infer.Maths; directive to C# Visual Studio 2010 project -


I have already asked this question already, but maybe I added too many details. I'll tell it as well: I want to add it:

  using MicrosoftResearch.Infer.Maths;  

The Visual Studio 2010 Professional does not recognize it in my C # project and I can not find it in Net Notes. Update: Update: After installing the Infer.NET 2.5 library, I was able to use MicrosoftResearch.Infer instructions. Microsoft Research Name the name, replace it with only graphs, models, transforms and visible sub namespaces. In it there is no sub-namespace in which the method should include Gamma Lane. How do I add Math sub namespace? I would like to see a very simple whole C # project which has a gamma lane method and is actually compiled with Visual Studio 2010.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -