python - How to reference dynamic file within {% static %} call? -


Here the newgen newzer is starting with my first app ...

I need to reference within my static property folder ([project] / static / picture / ____ .jpg) and I'm using the {% static%} template tag similar to the example in the initial tutorial:

< Pre> {% load staticfiles%} & lt; Img src = "{% static" my_app / image.jpg "%}" & gt;

However, I need to reference the image file that uses a variable which is passed from the view.py file. Of course, this syntax does not work, but I should make it clear what I am trying to do.

  & lt; Img src = "{% static" my_app / {{imagevariable}} "%}" & gt;  

What is the correct syntax for referencing this variable within a constant template tag? Try

with one

 < Code> {% "myapp /" | With: add: imagevariable as file name%} & lt; Img src = "{% static file name%}" & gt; {% Endwith%}  

You can also use get_static_prefix:

  & lt; Img src = "{% get_static_prefix%} myapp / {{imagevariable}}" & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -