Why isn't the pdftk-php class hooking up with the pdftk.exe path? -


I am currently trying to get an example which I have downloaded from PTFE-PHP so that using the instructions The following web page can be used:

The database connection looks fine, but the output of PDFs is only one kilobyte size and Adobe Reader can not open it. I'm assuming that the problem should be in the pdftk-php.php file. For PassStre Function near Pass 71 I basically used the following absolute path for PDFTK:

passthru ("C: \ Program Files (x86) \ PDFtk \ bin \ pdftk.exe $ Pdf_original fill_form $ Fdf_fn Output - Flatten ");

This is what I got from the command prompt when I typed "pdftk" because it was not working, I tried the following relative path:

passthru (".. \ pdftk.exe $ pdf_original fill_form $ fdf_fn Output - Flaton");

I was able to recover the form-fields.txt file just from the command prompt, so I know that pdftk is working but me at line 47 of index.php Undefined index error occurs when I first and last name and output of that form which can not be opened by Adobe Reader.

Try single quotes around the command and double quote around the path:

Pre> passthru ('c: \ program files (x86) \ pdtc \ bin \ pdftk.exe "$ pdf_original fill_form $ fdf_fn output - flatten');

I was able to get that form I was working yesterday.

I am running on an issue where I open PDF in Chrome, that's the population, but if I open it with Acrobat, it's empty. Hope you have a better fortune!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -