Highchart only wants "y" element in JSON data? -


First of all is my JSFiddle:

It seems as if I would have a JSON data high charch account Yes, "value" wants to be an element "y" but I'm pulling JSON data is an arbitrary value element

In my JSFiddle, if I "last year's result" Change "y", then it works. How do I create it so that it will take "past year results" as the value of the chart?

In addition, if I create my data in such a way, how can I access them in the XXS label category (Cat 1, Cat2, Cat 3, etc.)

High charts are reading your structure and making a chart with it, with whatever structure you want Can not come now and the high churches can expect that what to do with it. Available options are very well documented. To define a point, look at it if you want to use text instead of numbers for your xxis, use categories.

In your case, something like this will work:

  $ ('# container')., 'Cat 8', 'cat 6', 'cat 6' '[Cat 6', 'cat 7', 'cat 8', 'cat 9', 'cat10' 'cat11', 'catr12']}, series: [[data: [29.9, 71.5,106.4,12 9.2, 144.0,176.0,135.6,148.5,216.4,194.1, 95.654.4]}]});  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -