Multiple AzureAD Admins On Single Azure Tenant -


Is there more than one administrator on an EZR tenant? We have a federation with Microsoft and we have provisioned our on-premit ADM to be a Global Administrator in Azure. What I am seeing is my basic account administrator, when I add a new account and login, I tell that I need a subscription.

Am I missing something? Are there any check boxes that we tick somewhere? Or do we just need to call Microsoft and go? Am I trying this same person?

Thanks in advance!

You must add those "organizational" accounts as co-administrator through the ezoor management portal . Check here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -