java - ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.dbutils.QueryRunner -


Commons-dbutils-1.5-src in the project I've got the class question org.apache.commons.dbutils in the package. I'm making analisys of this kind of code from dbutils by another java project there i class I'm using ForName ("org.apache.commons.dbutils.QueryRunner"). It ends with:

  ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.dbutils.QueryRunner  

This also happens from dbutils project for other classes ...

In the program logic I indicate:

  -w ... \ Workspace \ commons-dbutils-1.5-src  

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

You have the classpath with the QueryRunner class file To set jar properly, or else add it to Library for your project .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -