ios - ERROR ITMS-9000: "Missing Code Signing Entitlements. No entitlements found in bundle" - How to change app ID name -


I have recently re-signed my app with another certificate (I do not have a source code, so let me know To upload it to the App Store).

When I tried to upload it, I got it: Error ITMS-9000: "Missing code signing entitlements. No entitlement found in the bundle 'xxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx' for executable. ' Pelload / xxxxxxx.app / xxxxxxxx '. "" Software Assets / Software Asset (MJDITMSServicesAssetPackage) ".

I have read in other pages that my bundle ID must be matched with the new certificate from my new app ID. I just signed.

I need direct instructions about changing bundle IDs in the IPA file! As such, actual step-by-step instructions (I'm a type of novice).

Can anyone help me ?? Thanks!

Before you check Products> Archive that you use the appstore Go to Distribution Provisioning Profile Building Settings> Code Signing and change the provisional profile for delivery identification and release for release.

code signature identification and provisioning profile to continue


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -