How do I use the host as DNS with Android / ADB? -


After text

To connect my unrooted Droid M (Android 4.1.2) to my Mac, Android Debug Bridge (ADB) Using (Mavericks) via USB and the following PPP connection:

  sudo 'which is PPP adb' open: pppd nodetach noauth noipdefault / dev / tty "nodetach noauth noipdefault 192.168.0.100 : 192.168.0.200 notty  

(source :)

On my Mac, I redirect the host names like the app to the host files of Vagrant Mac Using it To run a web server pile and to point to .myserver.com and api.myserver.com the Vagrant box (which all works well)

Here's my question:. Is there a way I can connect my Droid M to my Mac in a way that uses the Mac as DNS and thus would the file properly map the domain name in the mac's host?

I thought I was working on this another machine about a year ago, but I do not understand how I did it.

Thank you, -Nate

"itemprop =" text ">

10.0.2.2 Run your API on the emulator on IP It will communicate just like your local web server 127.0.0.1 on the desktop.


Comments