firefox - Drupal 7: Browser not displaying draggable-handles -


OK; I am stumped on this one, it is related to the underlying drag-and-drop sorting functionality you use to organize basic blocks or books. I'm using the latest Firefox on Firefox 20. I use profiles, i.e. separate cache and add-ons with different examples of firefox, however in both profiles, I am entering my Drupal site with the same credentials

< Strong> Problem: For the past few days, my primary browser has stopped showing draggable handles in any of the primary Firefox profiles. The code inspects that they are gaining the "display: none" element in each case. However, this is happening only in one of my Firefox profiles. If I can repeat this problem in my other profile then I will get some clues, but I can not make them disappear because I have them in my primary I can get back to come back. Remember, if I'm logged into my Drupal site as a single user in any case, then this should not be a permissive thing.

I've tried so far:

  • Disabling all add-ons
  • Clearing all the storage and cache
  • Refresh the pages (change + R)
again, and then,

you can see the problem here; This is not a stylesheet thing, but to apply "Display: None" to some people who generate drag-handle elements

view my firebug comparison screen attached

Edit I created a new Firefox profile and "My Clone" (synchronize everything like Adobe, Etihad, etc.); New profile does not have a problem

Enter image details here

After clearing my cookies (a separate operation from all cache clearing), it was decided. I'm still worried why there should be a cookie with the power to toggle the dragable blocks, but we have it there.

Solution: Clear Cookies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -