documentation - Where to get more detailed jQuery syntax other than the official website? -


I know that it looks stupid but I think the description of the official jQuery website of some syntax is not very detailed Are there.

  Animate ({width: 'toggle'}, 1000)  

On, I do not see any explanation of this kind of use (in the "Options" section, I do not see anything like "{width: toggle}"), if there is any other place, Can I get more detailed information? Or have I remembered something similar on the official page? JQuery's documentation is as follows:

properties === {width: 'toggle'} in your example, which is just one and the duration 1000 millisecond bracket indicates that the values ​​are optional, and are omitted and complete.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -