C# building error of wrong definition of a calss in Visual Studio 2012 on Win 7 -


After searching for a forum, I could not find a solution to similar questions. If you find one, please let me know

I am creating a C # project in Visual Studio 2012.

But, I got an error of

  MyPath \ MyProgram.cs: Error CS1061: There is no definition for 'myfunction' in 'MyClus' and no extension method The "myfunction" type can be found in accepting the first argument of "MyClass" (do not you remember the use instructions or assembly reference?)  

Actually In, I defined 'MyFontions' in 'Myclass' in Project 2 (MyClass file defined in myclass.cs Student) who has been linked with MyProgram.cs my current solution and successfully). I've added a reference to the namespace and project1 in MyProgram.cs

When I created Project 1, VS showed another version of myclass.cs, a folder called Miscellaneous files And there is no definition of MyFunction in this file.

Why does Project 1 not find the exact definition of 'myfunction' in Project 2 in the same solution?

Any help would be appreciated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -