apache - My PHP file gives code instead of output -


I already advised, by opening the .php page with Chrome, Mozilla and IE. By dragging them), my EasyPHP has been started (with other services I have installed it now), my files are located in C: \ inetpub \ wwwroot (on Vista), and so far, there are no PHP outputs happening is. It is shown as a code on the page, or it does not work at all (for example, including not working). I tried to configure DirectoryRoot in the httpd.config file (I originally commented instead of deleting it), so it would point to the wwwroot directory, but it did not work either. I am very new to EasyPHP and it has been done a few years later because I really work with regular PPP, Apache, and MySQL, so I'm hitting here on the straw.

Code in my .htm file:

  & lt ;! DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "- // W3C // DTD HTML 4.0 Transcription / N" & gt; & Lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Head & gt; & Lt; Title & gt; MySite & lt; / Title & gt; & Lt; Link href = "MySite.css" rel = "stylesheet" type = "text / css" & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt ;? Php included ("topbar.php"); ? & Gt; & Lt; Div id = "content" & gt; & Lt; H2 & gt; The content goes here & lt; / H2 & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;  

Code in my topbar.php file:

   & Lt; P class = "description" & gt; '; Echo 'is usually placed in any type of tagline or description here. & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; '; ? & Gt;  

I do not know I am searching on the entire PHP main site, as well as using some random pages when I used my search engine ... I did EasyPHP In addition to trying to edit the Httpd.config file, I did not go through any other files created by EasyPHP, except that I have gone through the page, and I have not got any answers yet. Is primarily Because I do not know which edits will try, no lines, or what will happen to it. I installed EasyPHP just last night I am happy for any assistance that anyone can provide in plain English (please Nobody tries to show how good you are with all your fancy technobabble that I have to get a technical dictionary, or hard work to read a long example. Sector a new, thank you).

The web server will not take action on the PHP code written in the file extension. Try changing to .php instead of .php.

You can use the HTML tags in the .php file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -