latex - Vim spellcheck not always working in .tex file. Check region in Vim -


I use Vim to write my .tex files, but I'm using spell checker There is a problem with Vim Sometimes it does not check the words, and I think it can be due to the following reasons.

Since Vim is clearly not an introduction to the .tex document, for example, it only checks spellings in some areas (in syntax sense). As I have collected, one of these fields is texSectionZone . These areas can be quite big, in fact there is a section often, so Vim is having difficulty in feeling that he is in fact in a texSectionZone area (or other A) And so does not check spelling if it is possible that I do a search in the document, or any kind of leap which leaves many lines (or the page instead).

The way I concluded this, it could be the following: I know this command

 : coordinated (syn. (Line (".") , Cola ("."), 1), "name")  

prints the name of the region / regions in which you are (I found), so when the spell checker works I did not try it, and he told me that it was not in any field at all. The places I worked in, I was in the area where it should be spell check.

So far my only solution is to check the speller to find the nearest part located above the point, and then manually move the cursor back to the point given below.

Ideally I like a lot of solutions which makes sure that this does not happen, but I will also have a compromise to make vim 'update' manually. Without taking anything, in the latter case I am thinking of a solution that can be done for shortcut.

If you come up with a title that best describes this problem, then it becomes free to change it.

syntax / tex.vim already quite detailed sync To use the pattern ensures that syntax highlighting is accurate, but for long and complex documents, it may still fail.

The best are trying to increase the values ​​of both of you

  syn sync maxlines = 200 syn sync minlines = 50  

(For example 2000 and 500). To override the default, put it in ~ / .vim / after / syntax / tex.vim .

  Syntax synchronization can be performed best  

, but may be very slow for you : help: syn-sync Details on Syntax Syncing will be available.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -