sql server 2008 - Interesting SQL query issue -


I have such a table (yes the structure is useless, can not change it):

  ID | Line | Position | Timestamp | Association 1 | A. Close 10:30 am F2da3 2 | A. AK | 10:15 am | F2da3 3 | A. Open | At 10:00 am F2D3 4 | A. Close At 9:10 | J7S9D5 | A. AK | 08:45 p.m. | J7S9D6 | A. Open | At 08:00 am I need a SQL query which will give me the time (in minutes) between 'open' and 'time off' I copy per  association.  

Then the output table will look like this:

  association | OpenTalkLos time F2D3 | 30J7S9D | 70  

Looks like SQL queries? I am far away from my element and appreciate any help!

Is it looking for you? This work will provide association, the situation is unique. (Select from * from table * where position = 'Open') A AOCASEAD ======================= < Select a AOCISSIDIDID, DATEDIFF (MIN, A. Timestamp, B. Timestamp) from BASSACIDID


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -