mysql - SQL statement in php will not insert onto database -


I have this SQL statement that I am trying to save the new students on the students' desk, although this only However, I do not receive an error message when I do not have an error reporting and I ran the query in sqlbuddy with values ​​and it worked fine

Post prices come from the form that is directed to this page

I only worked on the issue which was me and I am sorry that it was a stupid, I was not updating my counter, so every time I tried to add a new student, he The same student will try with ID, and thus fail, a simple fix


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -