Magento - Which "Shopping Basket Price Rules" have been applied to the cart? -


I would like to exclude a list of "shopping basket price rules" that have been applied in the current basket. I can not find the code for this! Can you help

I can take out the name of the discount voucher in this way:

  Gungo echo :: MillModel ('Sales / Rules') - & gt; Load ($ -> this (& quot; getQuote () -> getCouponCode (), 'code') -> GetRuleId ()) - & amp; Gt; getName ();  

But I have been stuck on any of the automatic discounted basketball discounts. I do not know how to see them. I mage :: getSingleton ('checkout / Session ') - Try getVote () -> GetTotals () , but Magento should run out of memory because I only get a white screen. < / P>

  copy $ $ $ $ $ this- & gt; render total ($ total ['discount']);  

This row can be displayed in either self , Or its data may be removed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -