jQuery Dialog Chrome issue -


I am using a jQuery dialog box. I'm facing a problem in Chrome browser

  $ ("# dialog"). App ('& lt; p class = "elms"> This step 1  & # 39; & # 39;);  

I have written the JS code in I where I am adding new material to the dialog box that was opened. But I have an AJAX request after the ADX statement.

  jQuery.ajax ({type: "post", datatype: "Jason", ....  

What is this on Chrome that the dialog The box does not say "this step 1 message."

But it only displays the end result by jquery.ajax.

"This is step 1 message" in the Firefox browser. After this the result has been returned with the jquery.ajax call.

How do I fix this problem?

Remember .dialog ();

  $ ("# dialog"). Attachments ('& lt; p class = "elm" & Gt; this step 1 & lt; / p & gt; '); $ ("# dialog"). Dialog ();  

If it does not work for you, Try:

  $ ("# dialog"). Enclosure ('& lt; p class = "elms" & gt; This is Step 1 & lt; / p & gt;') .) conversation ();  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -