dart - How to see all packages of given author on http://pub.dartlang.org? -


How to see all the packages from a given author

For example, if I want to See all the packages of Solan I can click on the author link and go to the author page.

As far as I know, there are also own writers on their package.

For some reason I could not find any way to get the overall picture about the packages relative to my authors.

  • Is this possible?
  • If it is not possible then why?

PS

I am amazed at the complete lack of services provided to me. / P>

It is a belief that no one does this because they do not care about it.

Perhaps there is an argument in favor of this fact that I am wrong?

I do not think there is a huge investment in this.

Pub site is not such a feature for now.

However sources are available. You can help improve the service by submitting a pull-request.

You can optionally use JSX output and you can get whatever you want. I made it and you can see a raw result. The assembled json datas are available. (Source :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -