c - Semicolon - How is messing with this exercise -


I know that I should not have a semicolon after the loop. But I am learning and by mistake I have put one. And I wanted to know what was happening with my error, so the next time something like that happens, I know the source of the mistake.

In the code below, in this part of the code:

  "triangular number = 0;     / Pre> 

I accidentally inserted a semi colon " for (n = 1; n & lt; = number; ++ n)" loop when I execute the entire code This indicates the user to insert a number to calculate the triangle number, but the result with a semicolon is false. For example, when I insert 10, then the answer must be 55 Which semicolon error leads me to 56. I want to understand why 56.

The complete code is below:

< Pre> #include & lt; stdio.h> int main (zero) {int n, number, triangular number, counter (for counter = 1; counter & lt; = 5; counter ++) {Printf ("What triangle number do you want?"); Scanf ("% i", and number); for triangular number = 0; (n = 1; n

There is no suspension in the statement for the second , Therefore code ; runs number times!

You want:

 for  (n = 1; n  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -