xamarin.android - Background of ActionBar in mono android -


I'm referring to the example. I want to use Fragment Change Activity from this example in my app. I only want to tie the background of the actionbars for this activity, but I want to keep different background colors for this activity's executive and sliding frame.

How can I make a topic for this activity?

Simply use: ActionBar.SetBackgroundDrawable (); You can not change the entire theme for the activity on the runtime without reloading the app However, ActionBar is sufficient for SetBackgroudDrawable Should you want to change the appearance of ActionBar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -