php - ZF2 Serialize data from Instagram API -


itemprop = "text">

Since the Instagram API has a limit of requests per hour (not sure how many) you have data stored from the Instagram feed To use serial to advise? If not, what else would you advise?

If so, I am not sure about the structure and where I wrote my code for the serial part.

So far, I'm using Instagram code inside my footer (layout.phtml).

Should I create a module to store that data and reload the data once a day? What can I do if you do not advise that solution?

You can make a stand-up through your memcached server and proxy through your API request you limit your API With the ability to balance the freshness of the data, TTL can easily configure the cache. It all depends on cardinality of all unique API requests. If you are making too many similar requests for Instagram, then this will be an ideal setup

Storage in Memcached will be trivial if you are using PHP as you can write objects directly (any Clear ordering is not required):


Comments