php - Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes issue not solved by increasing memory limit -


Then I'm getting 500 internal server errors, after looking into the Apache 2 error log, I get that error. PHP: 2248] [Customer 94.197.122.74:54243] PHP Fatal Error: 134217728 Bytes Acceptable Memory Size Tired (tried to allocate 18 bytes)

< / Code>

My code makes many requests to large databases (1 M + rows) - so I think the problem is. I changed my memory usage from 128 BM to 500 BM in php.ini, unfortunately I'm getting the same error ...

Any thoughts?

If you have any in your MySQL database then the "Post-Text" itemprop = "text">

from LONGTEXTS Change to code> TEXT I had the same problem and resolved it by changing LONGTEXTS to TEXT .

You can do this within your PHPMYADMIN if you have reached one

besides, use VARCHAR Use long text instead of if / where possible

TEXT .

Do not drag the amount of data from the database at once.

Optimize your PHP and query execution in your PHP files


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -