install - Python requests library -


I'm not familiar with all of Python, but I'm trying to write a simple script to scrape NYTimes articles .

I started using urllib2 and received 403 errors and I do not know what header configuration can do. So I thought maybe using the request library would be better.

I have installed it from the general: python setup.py install . Should the code be specially anywhere? I keep it in a temporary directory and believe that it will set up my right place in Python 33 installation.

When I try: import request I get, among other things ,: Code> importError: any module is not named 'requests.packages.urllib3.util'

Any ideas?

Most of your errors are likely because requests require additional libraries is.

Try setting it up

  pip install request  

Take a look at this:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -