How to add column data as listbox items using access vba -


I am trying to add table column as data list item, I see table column names in the list box item Attempted to add in But how do I add table columns to data list items? I have a table

  column 1 abcde  

I tried adding column column names as list items, vba

  sub item 1 () resume on error, integer as the 'integer index' in the form of i. For loop with the MeLostbox. Set the type of rowsource type = "value list" 'lines'. Clean combo content for resets = ""' Ends CurrentDb.TableDefs ("(I-1) with I = 1. Name) Ended with the Next End End  

How to do list box item I have A, B, C, D, E.

Just type the combo rowsource table / query and either use RowSource for table name or line.

with the Me.lstbox. Set source of rowsource type = "table / query" 'rows. Resource = "Select field 1 from table 1" end

You set the right bound column, column catalog, and column width. For the most part, there is no need for codes with listboxes, just use the property sheet if you are new to MS Access, use the wizard Is often useful to .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -