php - Why isn't an error being diplayed? -


So I'm in the process of connecting to a database and here my index.php

  & Lt ;? Php ini_set ('display_errors', 1); Error_reporting (~ 0); Need_once 'core / init.php'; DB :: getInstance (); ? & Gt;  

My init.php

  & lt; Php is followed by session_start (); $ Global ['config'] = array ('mysql' = & gt; array ('host' = & gt; '127.0.0.1', 'username' => 'root', 'password' => ; '*', 'Db' => gtc: 's'), 'Remember' => Array ('cookie_name' = & gt; 'hash', 'cookiexx' = 'gtc: 604800') , 'Session' = & gt; array ('session_name' = & gt; 'user')); Spl_autoload_register (function ($ square) {require_once 'classes /'. $ Class. '.php';}); Need_once 'work / sanitize.php'; ? & Gt;  

Then my db.php

   getMessage ()); }} Public stable work getInstance () {if (! Isset (self :: $ _ instance)} {self: $ _ instance = new DB (); } Returns self: $ _ Example; }}  

Why is it that I do not get any errors when I enter invalid credentials? I am closing the video, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Name your constructor __ build , __ constuct not : -)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -