javascript - how to add sliding lines inside of an image -


Hi, I'm battling a JPTE problem that I want, sliding lines within the boundaries of an image. There are four rows and I want them to slide inside the boundaries when they load inside the page. The first line should slide down; Second one left to right; The third one to the top and the fourth to the left to the right.

I hope my question is clear.

Enter image details here

(The lines mentioned above are red )

You do not need JS to do this. This method should work if you do not want to support older browsers unless you want to run this animation onload using keyframe .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -