Installing cairo for python 3.3 on redhat 6 -


And when I try to make myself it tells me that glibc is old I have the latest glybic from the official repo, and I'm hesitant to some extent to update it in other ways. Is there any other package that can help, or is there any way to work with an older version (we have returned to Cairo 1.8).

redhat 6 is clearly outdated, of course it can download rh6 to your own 3.x kernel And can be compiled to date which is necessary to complete the requirments for pycairo 1.10 .... but it would be easier to install more modern Linux distributions and with older computers Goes well linux mint 16 (petra) replicated in i386 mode Necessary and provides a disto with the window manager.

I do not see any meaning in trying to get the date code on this old OS version running.

Cheers, Christian


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -