filesystems - Comparing NTFS HFS+ EXT4 ZFS -


Here it is, I have to check about these 4 file systems for college work, but I do not have the right information The web is

The issue is that compare these 4 and their features but I can not get benchmark or detailed data for it

If someone can tell me that you have all the advantages And

I know zfs only You have integrated file system and volume management, you create a pool of disk and create a file system. You can have unlimited filesystem on one pool. You can store hybrid by adding SSD to log in and read cache. Unlimited snapshots use a ZFS cow, so at the time of creating very little file system and always at disk status is considered valid. No fsck is required. Size


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -