css - Red iPhone Balloon notification on a HTML input -


I am trying to add an information icon, such as how does iOS do I feel that I am very close, But i red ! I want to put on the right, and I did not know how ... I tried to add text to alignment: correct; External & lt; Div & gt; Do not have any success with Does anyone know a better way of placing it?

HTML code

  & lt; Form method = "POST" class = "form-inline" & gt; & Lt; Div style = "" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "notification-on" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" name = "nav" class = "pure-button button-secondary" value = "notifications" /> & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt;  

CSS code

 . Notification-On {Status: fixed; Text align: center; White color; Range radius: 10px; Background color: red; Width: 20px; font-weight: bold; }  

What have I so far:

 Image

I set the status: relative to parent I suggest the div and then using the position: absolute on the notification element, which will be located in relation to that parent div Allows; div below the size of its content: display: inline-block to collapse

  div [style = ""] Using {Status: relative; Display: Inline-block; } .Notification-on {status: complete; Top: -5px; Correct: -5px; Text align: center; White color; Range radius: 10px; Background color: red; Width: 20px; font-weight: bold; }  

.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -