bash - Python os.system() input text to script -


I have a script that I need to automate, so it's a .sh script Which I want to run inside a dragon script: something like this:

  import os ossystem ('. / Script.sh -p 1234')   script  script.sh  needs user to input 3 fields, 1) pseudo password, 2) string and 3) a string. 

  Enter the password for the user: Xxxx # Enter the name of the YouTube username that I typed: xxxx # Enter the atypic password I typed: xxx # I have typed by  

How can I type / insert the python script / type those 3 as required values ​​for script.sh .

You can use the subprocess Popen to start the script and To pass this input, communication method something like this:

  import subprocessor p = subprosec POPEAN (['. / Script.sh', '-p', '1234'], stdin = subprocess.PIPE, stdout = subprocess .ppei) stdout, stderr = p.com muitet (input = 'password \ nauth username' \ 'Password password \ n)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -