vb.net - I am trying to make a history for a text to speech program and the program is getting an error with the code I'm using -


OK, I should start this code to use it:

  Private sub-button 1_Click (sender, object ARGS as object) handles button 1. Click Dummy Sipi SAPI = CreateObject ("SAPI.spvoice") SAPI.Speak (RichTextBox1.Text) My.Settings.History.Add (RichTextBox1.TextStoString) End Sub  

Then I submitted the application. But then I click on the button 1 I get this:

Enter the image details here

It works just fine without the code for history, maybe there is a better way to do this, please help.

This is because saving your settings wrong See examples given below ...

Change and save settings

  My.Settings.History = RichTextBox1.Text My.Settings.Save ()  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -