SSRS report design doesn't continue with CRM reporting and ASP.net report viewer -


I am working on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM report and preparing my report in SSRs vs. 2010 and importing into CRM reporting I am doing it and then seeing them through the asp. .net Report Viewer vs. 2012

I have used several text box controls in front of the big text box in the background, which shows that the dynamic text depends on the user. In fact my report has two layers, i and all two layers have a text box with dynamic values.

But when I look at reports from the CRM or report viewer, they both do not support my design. It shows the front layer text boxes at the bottom of the page after the large background text box.

But when I save the PDF from the Report Viewer, it is a perfect design. !!!!

CRM and ASP.N. What can I do to report my SSRs report in Report Viewer?

Any comments will be valuable.

Methi

/////////////////////////////////// ///////////// What can I do to set the byte array of reports for the audience report

  byte [] report byte = singleton & lt; ReportGenerationFacade & gt; Make Report (Service, Ultimate, Ultimate, Report, Name); Response.Clear (); Memorystream ms = new memorystream (report text); Response.ContentType = "Apps / PDF";  

Consider this to my ReportWire,

  Microsoft. Reporting. Webform ReportPorter MyReportViewer;   

But usually everything is presented correctly.

The reporting services can have problems in presenting overlapping objects (see rsOverlappingReportItems ; print layout or exporting to PDFs.

You can use PrintLayout as your default ReportViewer in Windows Forms : rdlViewer.SetDisplayMode (DisplayMode.PrintLayout)

In ASP.NET you can directly access your report in a PDF function like this:

I Use a modified version of this function to show some prompts in a popup window: Submit your report using MyReportViewer.LocalReport and store it in a single session. Call an empty popup window using the item, javascript window. Display the report using Open, Response .optstrst, in the page_load event.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -